Project Proposal #3:
As our professor spoke to the class about our last project proposal for Adv. Drawing, it got me thinking about whether or not I'd want to continue with the theme of non-stereotypical fairies or not. After thinking it over for about a week, I've decided yes, I do want to continue the theme I've been on the entire semester. I am not tired of these fairies, nor will I give up on a challenge to fight through my senioritis and do one more piece of work that I can be proud of. It will be difficult to make this drawing another "obstacle challenge for the fairy" picture, because in my heart I am sad to count down the weeks left here in college. This semester in drawing, I am very proud of the work I have produced and the new networking contacts I have made. This drawing will be on canvas once again [the size is unknown as of right now]. I will have four weeks to complete this piece and a whole new life to consider after it's done.
Real life.... it's approaching real fast.....
No comments:
Post a Comment